THE ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
- Breakfast (07h30 – 10h00), Lunch (12h30 – 14h30), and Dinner (18h30 – 21h00), served in the Lime Restaurant, featuring ‘all you can eat’ buffets, with a variety of international cuisines to please everyone’s taste.
- Beverage non-alcoholic & alcoholic beverages during mealtime at the main restaurant Lime Restaurant and in the Main Bar La Pella from 10h00till 00h00 midnight.
- Dine Around Option of a special 3-course lunch or a 3-course dinner at Manta Restaurant or at Sunset Grill, daily (pre-booking required one day in advance and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
- Daily Afternoon “High Tea” with snacks served at La Pella from 16h00 – 17h30
Soft Drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, iced tea, tonic and soda Selected Cocktails
Special Kids Drink Menu
Brennia bottled water (2 x 1 litre)
Fruit juice – Packaged
Selection of International draught beer, canned/bottled beer.
House Wine – red, white and rosé.
Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato – freshly brewed House Pouring Spirits – Gin, Vodka, Rum & Whisky.
- Daily Once Snorkeling boat trip to house reef, regularly scheduled
- Free use of the Fitness Centre, Tennis, Beach Volley & Badminton Court (Equipment included)
- Free use of the non-motorized water sports (paddle board, kayak & canoe)
THE ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Food from other resorts’ restaurants, In Villa Dining, gift shops, minibar items and excursions not listed above.
- Beverages from In-Villa Dining, Destination Dining, Mini Bar and Sports Bar items not listed above.
- Wellness treatments, Diving and Water sports not listed above.
- Food and beverage are for your own consumption; beverages are served one glass at a time, while at the resort’s restaurants or bars.
- All guests registered in the same room must be on the All-Inclusive Package.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
- Management reserves the right, not to serve alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
- There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to another guest.
- The All-Inclusive Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay
- All-Inclusive drinks are served from 10h00 in the morning until 00h00 midnight. From midnight to 09h59 all drinks are chargeable at menu price.
- Guests must sign all food and beverage bills, except buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for the benefits included in your All-Inclusive Package.
- All Inclusive Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs the resort within the time limit.
- Please remember that charges not included in the All-Inclusive Package must be paid upon check-out! If you have any questions, please contact us.
The above “All Inclusive Package” will be renamed to “Brennia Premium Package” from November 01 2022 onwards.
Additional Inclusions from November 01 2022 onwards:
- One bottle of sparkling wine is served in villa on arrival, per villa, per length of stay.
- One Sunset Cruise as per schedule
- Mini Bar is included with selected Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic beverages.
- A 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two day of the guest stay (not all treatment are entitled for this discount).